Prologis is seeking an undergraduate candidate development intern in our Doral office. This internship is a 12- week project-based summer program, during which time the intern will gain invaluable industry-relevant experience by working directly with Prologis corporate executives and other team members.
Prologis the leading owner, operator, and developer of industrial logistics real estate across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. They create value by developing and managing a world-class portfolio of high-quality logistics and distribution facilities, serving customers and investors as an integral part of the global supply chain.
They are looking for a highly-motivated candidate with a background in design/construction. Good computer proficiency is a must
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Excellent academic record in their current Undergraduate Major(s) and Program
- Excellent computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint
- Positive, proactive work ethic and approach
- Proven ability to communicate effectively (oral and written) with peers and management,
- Show discretion, confidentiality and good judgment in handling sensitive and confidential matters and documentation
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of background verification.
Please send your resume to Heather Selph, Director of Talent Acquisition, at email@example.com
Prologis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer