Moss School of Construction, Infrastructure and Sustainability Fall 2017 Career Expo
To be held at:
Graham Center Ballrooms
Modesto Maidique Campus
11200 SW 8th Street, Miami, FL 33199
Wednesday, October 18, 2017
5:00PM to 7:30PM
3:00 PM – 5:00 PM Registration/Set-up for Companies
5:00 PM – 7:30 PM Career Expo
Registration Fee: $1200 (discount applicable to major donors and Industry Advisory Council Members)
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 15, 2017
Fee includes a 6 ft. table, two chairs, tablecloth, resume book, snack, and refreshments. Space is limited – Please register early to reserve your table!
List of participating companies:
- Balfour Beatty Construction
- Beauchamp Construction
- Brasfield & Gorrie
- Burke Construction Group, Inc.
- Current Builders
- D.R. Horton, Inc.
- Ferreira Construction
- FXD Construction
- Gilbane Building Company
- Grace & Naeem Uddin, Inc.
- Hawkins Construction
- Hernandez Construction
- Hill York Services Corp.
- J. Raymond Construction
- Juneau Construction Company
- Kast Construction
- Kaufman Lynn Construction
- Link Construction
- Lotspeich Co. of Florida, Inc.
- Lynx Construction Management
- M2E Consulting Engineers
- Master Plaster
- Next Door Distribution
- PCL Construction Services
- Poole & Kent Company of Florida
- Robins & Morton
- Superior Construction Company
- Thornton Construction Company, Inc.
- VCC, LLC
For more information, please contact the School of Construction at FIU:
Moss School of Construction, Infrastructure and Sustainability
FIU—College of Engineering and Computing
10555 West Flagler Street, Suite 2900
Miami, FL 33174