Coastal Construction is seeking to hire an Assistant Estimator (Part-Time)
- Develop proficiency in reading and interpreting project plans while acquiring a thorough understanding of drawings and specifications to review for compatibility.
- Learn to set up new projects, while maintaining existing and ongoing projects in the SmartBid System.
- Develop and maintain relationships with subcontract market.
- Develop proficiency in the On-Screen Take-off Program to perform accurate quantity surveys.
- Basic understanding of blueprints and construction method.
- Possesses strong written & verbal communications skills & manages time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Microsoft Excel).
Interested candidates should send resumes directly to Natalie Castillo at: email@example.com
Email Subject line to read: Assist Estimator Position – (YOUR NAME)