We are currently seeking a Scheduler for our Miami Gardens, FL office.
The Scheduler is responsible for working in a cross-functional team environment with development and oversight of engineering- and construction-related project planning and scheduling as well as providing KPI analysis. This position supports the Engineering and Construction Teams and works with personnel from various departments.
- Work closely with the project team to develop, maintain, and manage the project schedule, including engineering, construction, and supply chain activities.
- Prepare contractor schedule submittals for conformance with contract.
- Prepare estimates and forecasts during the life-cycle of the project, responsible for reporting schedule deliverables to the project team and the Client.
- Assist or lead in the creation of comprehensive schedule submissions utilizing Critical Path Methodology (CPM) and resource and cost loading as necessary.
- Review each projects’ critical path, cost loading, schedule content, relationships, and milestones to develop, update, and maintain the project schedule.
- Provide analysis on KPI metrics.
- Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.
- A High School Diploma, or equivalent.
- 3 years of project management and/or scheduling experience.
- Proficiency with scheduling software.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, specifically Excel, and database applications.
- Understanding of critical path methodology to ensure and communicate timely delivery of milestone tasks.
- Ability to be self-motivated to work well independently as well as with a team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Clarity of vision at 20 inches or less.
- A Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent, in Engineering, Mathematics, Construction Management, or similar field of study.
- Prior experience with Primavera P6.
- High level of analytical thinking skills to plan and forecast work.
- Proven history of working in a cross-functional environment, providing accurate data to team members to ensure forecasted project delivery.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish
All applicants must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen. Benefits available include Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance, a 401k plan and Employee Stock Purchase plan. MasTec is a publicly traded company MTZ (NYSE). EEO/AA/MFDV.
MasTec, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, military status or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also MasTec’s policy to comply with all applicable state, federal and local laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
- Oil & Energy